Sunday, June 3, 2012

4 Ways to Promote Your Facebook Fan Page

 How to promote your facebook fan page

1-Harness the power of your team
Have everyone in your organization put your fan page link on their personal profile.


2 - QR codes for your page
I bought the furniture for our house mostly because the store used QR codes to get me to their fan page. Once I got to the fan page, I was welcomed with a custom landing page that welcomed me to the store. It wasn’t elaborate, but it was creative and it worked! They engaged me as a customer both online (QR code leading to fan page) and offline (sales agents in the store), making sure I knew I was welcome. Smart!

3 - Redirect your webinar guests to your fan page
If you use GoToWebinar, you can choose to send registrants to a URL of your choosing after they sign up. This is where you let them know of the awesomeness that is your fan page.

4 - Last, and certainly least, invite all of your friends (if you must)
This is at the end for a reason. Pester your friends only as the nuclear option. I’ve given you 19 other ways to let people know about your fan page. Give your friends a break!
Don’t let the list stop there. There are hundreds of different ways to let people know about what you and your online community are up to on Facebook. Why not get creative and start a list of your own?
What are some of the most interesting ways you’ve seen people or businesses promote their fan page? Let us know in the comments box below and share what you’ve found!




3 comments:

  1. I must admit I have popped in a read a good number of your blogs but I have no idea how to post a response over there, so I'll tell you now how good you are at describing the stuff your at - I must admit I find it insightful to read your blogging. Keep up the good work. If you want to know more about a sites, please visit our website buy-twitter-followers


    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post dude.It will be very helpful for begginers like me.Thank you very much for this important post.Waiting for your next post.You can visit our site buy-instagram-followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous post it is! I also think that Facebook is very important platform to increase your sales and the brand’s reputation is also increased on its own if you are promoting in right manner. Well, I have hired the best facebook ads Los Angeles service and getting very good results.

    ReplyDelete

-